Terms and Conditions
Welcome to PierPoint Custom Rod Building and Repair.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of PierPoint Custom Rod Building and Repair’s Website and associated forum for rod builders.
PierPoint Custom Rod Building and Repair is located at:
109 Hangleton Road Hove BN3 7SF – East Sussex, United Kingdom
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full.
Do not continue to use PierPoint Custom Rod Building and Repair’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer
Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, courses, phone contact or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United Kingdom. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, PierPoint Custom Rod Building and Repair and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material related to PierPoint Custom Rod Building and Repair. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from
http://pierpointrodbuilding.co.uk/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these
terms and conditions. You must not:
- Republish material from http://pierpointrodbuilding.co.uk/
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://pierpointrodbuilding.co.uk/
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://pierpointrodbuilding.co.uk/
- Redistribute content from PierPoint Custom Rod Building and Repair (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
The forum is also known as the rod building forum and is maintained as a separate platform but fully integrated into the website. The forum is for global and international rod builders to contribute to the development and art of rod building.
The specific rules and operating procedures concerning the forum are available within the forum itself and it is expected that all users will abide by these rules.
For any content on the forum section of the website, PierPoint Custom Rod Building and Repair will moderate and manage this information. Any content by the users that is deemed inappropriate will be removed and deleted by PierPoint Custom Rod Building and Repair. The information is also owned by PierPoint Custom Rod Building and Repair and is part of its Intellectual Property and brand.
PierPoint Custom Rod Building and Repair will seek to comply with the UK’s Data Protection Act 2018 and implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Where information is stored via a third party we will also seek that they comply with this. More information on these guiding principles that we will uphold can be found on the UK’s website:
PierPoint is a registered Trademark with the UK Government. The trademark number is “UK00003351358” and can be found on https://www.gov.uk/search-for-trademark.
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Charities & Trusts
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web
site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed
businesses; and Systemwide Accredited Businesses.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavourably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of PierPoint Custom Rod Building and Repair; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
No use of PierPoint Custom Rod Building and Repair’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking without a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not. You can return a product for up to 14 days from the date you purchased it. Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging and please keep the receipt. Please also see our separate shipping, returns and refund policy for more detailed information.
Returns will be to:
PierPoint Custom Rod Building and Repair is located at:
109 Hangleton Road Hove BN3 7SF – East Sussex, United Kingdom
We will ask for payment of our products online via PayPal, debit or credit card and will take payment immediately. Once payment has been made, the customer will be issued with a receipt and invoice.
For training courses, payment won’t be made online but after PierPoint Custom Rod Building and Repair agree a time and date with the customer. Payment will then be made in tandem with the customer either via BACS, PayPal or Debit/Credit Card
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- Definitions “The Company” – The Company is PierPoint Custom Rod Building & Repair also referred to as the supplier or distributor and whose registered office is at 109 Hangleton Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7SF.
“The Customer” – The Customer is named as an individual or a company in the agreement above and also referred to as the recipient of goods and services.
Terms & Conditions – shall mean the specification of the goods and services as set out on the company website www.pierpointrodbuilding.co.uk.
Product order – The agreement to purchase a product from the company in accordance with online platforms, electronic communications or verbal instruction.
- Cancellation – Any cancellation of the product order must be notified to the Company in writing. In the event that a product order is cancelled the Customer agrees to indemnify the Company for and reimburse the Company on demand for any losses incurred as a result of the cancellation and in respect of costs incurred by the Company in the ordering and purchasing of Goods Services up to and including the date of receipt of the Notice of Cancellation.
- Price – The Company reserves the right by written notice given to the Customer to vary the price of goods if after the order date there is any increase in the price of the goods. This is to reflect changes in exchange rates, shipping charges, VAT, Import duties, handling charges & Insurance.
- Retention of goods – No right to goods shall pass to the Customer until the price therefore has been duly paid in full to the Company.
Failure to pay any outstanding amount in respect of the product order shall, without prejudice to any other remedies the Company may have, entitle the Company to repossess any of the Goods.
- Payment Terms – All sums set out in the product order shall be due at the time of order and must be paid in full.
- Health and Safety – the Customer will obey all proper and reasonable safety rules and instructions in relation to the product and which are in force at the Customers premises when the product(s) under this agreement are being provided. Where no such rules or instructions apply any guidelines issued under the Health and Safety at Work Act will be adhered to.
- Replacement of Faulty Product – In the event that any product supplied by the Company shall be faulty the Company will on a request made within 14 days of the date of purchase consider replacement. Further product and process evidence may also be requested to be supplied prior to agreement to replace.
- Limitation of Liability – 8.1 The Company shall endeavour to supply the product with reasonable care and skill and within a reasonable time. The Company shall have no liability for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from performance of the product. 8.2 The Company shall not be liable to the Customer in contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise for any loss, damage, costs or expenses of any nature whatsoever incurred or suffered by the Customer of an indirect or consequential nature including without limitation any economic loss or other loss of turnover, profits, business or goodwill. 8.3 Nothing in this agreement is intended to limit any liability the Company may incur for death or injury of any person.
- Notices – All notices which are required to be given hereunder shall be in writing and shall be sent to the address of the customer set out in this agreement or such other address as the recipient may designate by notice given in accordance with the provisions of the clause. Any such notice may be delivered by hand or by first class letter or by e-mail and shall be deemed to have been served as if by hand when delivered if by first class post 48 hours after posting and if by e-mail when despatched.
- Entire Agreement – The product order and company terms and conditions contains the entire agreement between the Parties with respect to the services covered herein. No other representation warranties or statements (whether expressed in customer’s product/purchase order or otherwise) shall be binding upon the Company unless expressly agreed to in writing by the Contractors authorised representative
- No Implied Warranties – Each of the Parties acknowledges that, in entering into this agreement, it does not do so in reliance on any representation, warranty or other provision except as expressly provided in this agreement, and any conditions, warranties or other terms implied by statute or common law are excluded from this agreement to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Force Majeure – 12.1 Neither party shall be liable for any default due to any act of God, war, strike, lockout, lockdown, pandemic, industrial action fire, flood, drought, tempest or other event beyond the reasonable control of either party. 12.2 If this agreement cannot be performed or its obligations fulfilled for any reason beyond either party’s reasonable control for a continuous period of 3 months then either party may, at is discretion, terminate this agreement by notice in writing at the end of this period.
- English Law and Courts This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and each party agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Credit & Contact Information
If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us at email@example.com