Global & International Rod Building Contributors
PierPoint

Epoxy Resin

Post by PierPoint »

What is the best Epoxy resin to use and what is your favourite
PierPoint

Re: Epoxy Resin

Post by PierPoint »

I prefer the Threadmaster at the moment as it is giving me some good results. It is available from Guides and Blanks https://www.guidesnblanks.com/
PierPoint

Post by PierPoint »

Have you tried our Epoxy Resin Brush cleaner - Its available in a 300ml postal container pack. Its about three times larger than general availability and if you mail back the container for a refill we will only charge 50% of the postage. Click on the photo for a larger image and visit our website www.pierpointrodbuilding.co.uk order to place an order.
Attachments
Epoxy Resin Brush Cleaner
Epoxy Resin Brush Cleaner
Bassman

Post by Bassman »

Thanks for the comment PierPoint, how much for 300ml? :D
Kind Regards

The Bassman
PierPoint

Post by PierPoint »

Hi Bassman

We can send a 300ml postal pack out for £9.99 plus postage. You can order online via our website or make a payment via PayPal £13.43. If you return the container we will fill it up for the standard charge and post it back for half the delivery charge.
Bassman

Post by Bassman »

Hey good to know. Will order one from the shop now! Glad to hear you are thinking about the environment. Us fishermen can lead by example.
Kind Regards

The Bassman
Stu Littlewood

Post by Stu Littlewood »

It’s taken me a while but I’ve finally almost got the hang of flexcoat!!! However I’ve been very fortunate to obtain a new brand called generation 4 and it really is as user friendly as the reviews say!! Easy application goes on like baby oil, touch dry in 21/2 to 3 hours!! Can be recoated After 4 hours and absolutely zero bubbles!!! Hopefully it’ll be available soon in the uk I guarantee there’ll be no bad feedback from it!!
PierPoint

Post by PierPoint »

Hi Stu, that's a great post and giving us the heads up regarding a new formula (epoxy) due out soon.