Fuji Plate Reel Seat

Global & International Rod Building Contributors
PierPoint

Fuji Plate Reel Seat

Post by PierPoint »

One of our followers/posters on Facebook has asked about a Fuji plate reel seat and how to attach to the butt section. Does anybody have any comments or advice on the best way to attach, including photos.
Tim1972

Re: Fuji Plate Reel Seat

Post by Tim1972 »

of taping it on if you’ve gone to all the trouble of doing a rod up .. I always have my Multiplier in low down position and never move it ..was just worried about it moving on the shrink tube if I go to the trouble of whipping it on .. Thanks for putting it on forum bob appreciated 👍🏻
Tim1972

Post by Tim1972 »

of taping it on if you’ve gone to all the trouble of doing a rod up .. I always have my Multiplier in low down position and never move it ..was just worried about it moving on the shrink tube if I go to the trouble of whipping it on .. Thanks for putting it on forum bob appreciated 👍🏻
PierPoint

Post by PierPoint »

Collection of responses from Facebook.

“done my two 2500lms with these fittings and rock solid once taped in the three places . And if you decide on different fitting at a later date easy to remove”, (Paul Barnes).

“Just don’t like the sound of taping it on if you’ve gone to all the trouble of doing a rod up .. I always have my Multiplier in low down position and never move it ..was just worried about it moving on the shrink tube if I go to the trouble of whipping it on ..” (Tim Clarke)

“From experience they break easily!! Get a winch fitting!!”, (Stu Littlewood).

“Whip it on like you would a guide, top, middle and bottom and then hi build over the top”, (Ian McLean).

“Yep, feather the ends (and a wee round off of the square sides), wrap it on and resin. Bit of thread in the centre as well depending on model. Resin over job done”, (Stan M Alba).
PierPoint

Post by PierPoint »

An amazing plate reel seat from Luigi Ciliberti, Cilrod

Daiwa Amorphous Regular 2020 AVR70

Anelli Fuji Alconite

https://www.facebook.com/10000477957207 ... 174106019/